Blogging Life Changed

                           . ALL FOR ONE.

Hey All, Its two days since i write any blog or any stuffs. Today (16th of August; 3:29 P.M.), I am writing this blog about the reason why i wasn't able to write any blog and about what is going on in my life, And why should anyone read this actually then only one can be able to par me and my level after each struggle and each version of me working or signing off at the end of day. 

So, as i mentioned earlier in one of my blog posts about a youtuber friend. Basically, He's not popular right now but he will be soon because he is serious about it and working smartly on it. Let me tell you the name of that Youtuber It's @the_g_s_r he will be posting the 2nd video of his channel within next two days and let me tell the real name of that guy it's Gaurav Rajpoot, he is from uttar pradesh,India but he's living in new delhi since his birth, I am his more than brother and that is the reason why i know him so deeply i will tell about him in more detail whenever more necessary, So dont worry

Actually Guys, Past two days i was busy editing his new video and preparing for NDA(National defence Academy) and that was the reason i wasn't getting even half an hour free from morning to whole night, Currently i have 0 supporter for my blogs both virtually and socially But it's okay. Listen whoever reading this blog please, stay tuned for my brother gaurav's new Youtube video, yea let me tell you that the channel name g_s_r means Gaurav Sumit Rajput where gaurav is his name and sumit is his late father's name so no memes on this name or jokes, later he will change this name for sure because he don't want to gain any subscribers by sympathy when he will be feeling that people nowadays started supporting them and started asking about name then he will change Channel's name.

Let me tell you that Nda the exam i am currently rooting for is going to occur on 6th of september i.e., next month that's why i am little bit like not active on social media and my blogging platform but don't worry guys right now, everything's fine and i am going to be posting each day because now no more editing works.
yea, Let me tell you that i am not a professional editor it's just that i will help my circle with everything i can i am not much social you know, i am introvert completely so all i have is my mother father and gaurav.

You know right now it feels like i am writing blogs for myself and noone is there to read it actually that doesn't feel right. I am here to be a complete professional blogger from India. So, Please support me and tell me the area where i can improve.

And yea, this blogging channel will not be a chess channel anymore, It will be all for one i will be covering about every exam and every movies every top10s every details and everything  along with chess. so noone will be bored neither me nor the audience so this post i am writing today is to discuss all these topics and yes, guys whoever right now thinking that would i be joining nda? so, the answer is no. C'mon why would i, I don't wanna become a officer rank government official i want to be a scientific one so i have other plans, i will tell them slowly and don't worry that struggle will lead me to a complete different person as of now at the end of each day.

So, Don't stop hustling smartly and physically do you know that story i read it once in a english book since then i admire it maybe from 10 years ago from now maybe when i was barely reading in 1st or 2nd class. That short story was about: Thomas alva edison: It goes like this 
 
once edison hired a lab patent and then asked him find volume of a bulb he was given by edison. The lab patent however agreed and worked very hard like literally hard and then during evening snacks time, when edison asked about the progress lap patent said to wait till he complete it. Edison then asked him to bring the bulb, when that lab assistant gave him that bulb back then, edison put a hole in the bulb and emptied it into a measuring cylinder and gave the result as soon as bulb emptied into the cylinder. 

The point of this short story is it dont matter how brainy you are and how much you are high ranked until and unless you know really how to work Smart first and then hard doesnt matter which field, whatever it is just focus, stay composed and work smartly before you make any move 

So, Guys all i wanna tell you is all this and now i am signing off tomorrow i will tell each one of you about What is VPN and How it works and how to get premium vpns for free i am changing my account details right now.

------------------------------------------------SIGNING OFF---------------------------------------------
PROF.SAITAMA 

Post a Comment

0 Comments